Hi, I am a full stack software developer working mainly on REST API services and CRUD web applications. Also, I like to develop and deploy client-server applications which employ machine learning and computer vision algorithms. Though I have experience in developing desktop GUI applications, I am a GNU/Linux guy and prefer to use CLI rather than GUI pretty much everywhere. That's why I am nowhere near to be a good interface designer and do a better job when working on backends... Whoosh (∩｀-´)⊃━☆ﾟ.*･｡ﾟ
CS188.1x: Artificial Intelligence
AUTONAVx: Autonomous Navigation for Flying Robots
CS190.1x: Scalable Machine Learning
AMRx: Autonomous Mobile Robots
DAT203x: Data Science and Machine Learning Essentials
Introduction to Machine Learning, 100% (Yandex School of Data Analysis)
Machine Learning Foundations: A Case Study Approach, 92.6% (University of Washington)
R Programming, 100% (Johns Hopkins University)
The Data Scientist’s Toolbox, 94.7% (Johns Hopkins University)
• Designed and developed from the ground up a backend for a call center web application.
• Set up and maintained a GitLab CI/CD pipeline for the development, testing, and production environments of the project.
• Implemented REST API integration with third-party services like MANGO OFFICE , Kaiten , and mindbox used in the application.
• Worked on an open-source INSYSTED platform used to support lecturers in creating, playing, and sharing serious games.
• Developed front- and backend of the platform.
• Developed and tested game core algorithms.
• Developed and maintained REST API services.
• Was responsible for R&D of computer vision algorithms.
• Developed and deployed REST API servers.
• Deployed and managed a GitLab CI/CD pipeline.
• Developed and tuned PID controllers for hardware drivers.
• Developed from the ground up an iOS application ed2watcher and maintained it up to 1.6 version. Also, actively participated in the development of a backend side of the project and remarkably reduced a deployment hassle by moving the entire infrastructure to the Docker platform.
• Worked on desktop and web applications used for document exchange with the Federal Custom Service in Russia.
• Involved in the design and deployment of the company's website.
• Developed desktop applications for JSC Irkut Corporation and CJSC Aviastar-SP (Aviation plants in Russia).
• Developed face detection and recognition MVP pipelines.
• Worked on CNN/CNN-RNN deep image captioning algorithms.
• Developed and deployed REST API servers, web crawlers, and Telegram bots.
• Worked with REST APIs provided by AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
During my stay in Kassel, I had great luck to be a part of a research team led by Prof. Scholtes at the Institute of Materials Engineering. I worked on a stable numerical method which is used to accurately evaluate residual stresses in thin films from measurement results obtained by a grazing incidence X-Ray diffraction.
Tolstikhin, K. and Scholtes, B. (2016) An approach to solving an ill-posed inverse problem of residual stress depth profiling in thin films and compact solid materials, J. Appl. Cryst, Vol. 49, pp. 1141-1147.
Here is a list of programming languages and frameworks I use at work and when working on my pet projects.
Python & Go
Vue.js • FastAPI • Flask • Gunicorn • uWSGI • MySQL • PostgreSQL • MongoDB • Celery • Redis • NGINX • Traefik • Docker • GitLab CI/CD • proxmox
Keras • scikit-learn • scikit-image • hyperopt • OpenCV • Pillow • NumPy • SciPy • pandas • gensim • NLTK • Tesseract
PyQt/PySide • Tkinter
I am happily married; I live with my wife and two lovely daughters...
and there is a cat also (^..^)ﾉ I love to spend my free time with my
family outdoors fooling around with kids or enjoying picnics. Also, I
like reading books a lot and playing
back porch couch
on my parlor guitar.
I've made a simple text-to-speech (Russian) service "robovoice" which also provides a Telegram bot. Give it a try :)